Friday, September 15, 2006

Purple Haze, Galang-a-lang-a-lang...


Stayed up till 4:45am, wrote a new scene. Went to bed and woke up less than 2 hours later having had the most unsettling dream...

Scribbled down as much of it as I could remember in a notebook. Was thinking of recording it here, but it's way too elaborate. Dealt with two weddings. Twins. Receptions for both held at the Manno Compound, on different days.

So much happened, I can't recount it all. But there was a cameo by someone at the very end. She and I had a talk. She looked like she'd been through a lot. There was the ghost of an elaborate tattoo on her face, as if she were in the process of having it surgically removed. She said a lot but at the very end, before I woke up, she asked me,

"Do you have a home...?"

Ghost of the past, present, future. Dark and ominous. It's a good thing I don't believe in ghosts or dreams.