Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Heaven is a Place on Earth


"Maybe I was afraid before
But I'm not afraid anymore..."


September 12th is National Monkey-Cat Day -- represent + respec.

A foot out the door with the day job, can't concentrate. I write, I blog, I use as much of my time for NOT doing what I'm paid to be doing here. When you're on your way out, nothing really matters. Anyone can see. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters... to me.

I may have to fly out to L.A. sooner than expected. We're all slaves to a big machine. All tied up to a big machine.

I hate not being able to plan anything. I bought a ticket to a show I may not be able to see if I've got to fly out this week. Haven't been on an aeroplane in several years. But I will do whatever I need to do... because I want that million dollars, Howie...