Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Sudden Darkness Fills the Air


It's always so obvious to everyone but me. It's not the darkness that gives me a problem. It's the light. It's levity. It's the misdirection before we plunge into hell...

MALICE
Ah, this is good... this is great... oh yeah, this is what I'm talking about... this is why I'm number one... I should have been doing this all along, what the hell have I been doing, this is where it's at... everything is clear... everything is clear in this world... I can see for miles, it's so easy... of course, yes, there it is... okay, yeah, that's what it needs to be...

ZZZ....

[LATER]

MALICE
... oh my fucking christ... what was I thinking... useless, pointless, incomprehensible tripe... this is wrong, I am wrong, it's all wrong wrong wrong... I am an idiot, I am a despicable idiot, I should not be here...