Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cruised Off


I... will be careful about what I say here.

My friends know that I've always liked Tom Cruise. The guy has worked with just about every filmmaker I've ever idolized. And despite the media hooplah of the past year, I've always found the projects that he's chosen to work on to be really interesting.

So, at the risk of tipping my hand, I'm a bit saddened by the sudden, acrimonious split with Paramount.

But I believe that things happen for a reason.

Yes, I realize I've been stringing this tease along for an unconscionable length of time (in blog time, at least)... but I want to make sure that all the details are settled before I start blabbing about it on a website that anybody can read. And I can't post updates to my personal blog (thanks, BLOGGER BETA!), so I'm relegated to posting entries on this "career" blog. Pity me, world.