Friday, August 18, 2006

Are You Listening???


I was spinning free! Whoa!!!
With a little sweet and simple numbing me!!!

Stumble till you crawl! Whoa!!!
Sinking into sweet uncertainty!!!


Okay, BLOGGER is all screwed up. If you're on BLOGGER, do NOT try to migrate to the BLOGGER BETA. I lost the ability to update at least one of my blogs trying to migrate, but it seems like I can update this one. How poetic.

I'm still not ready to publicize what's going on -- not on this blog -- but rest assured that something *is* happening. And I think it's a big turning point for my career.

Suffice it to say, when the news breaks, this little blog may suffer a slight influx of traffic. (Or not, who knows?) Kinda depends on how eager people are to GOOGLE.

Maybe I should clean up before company arrives...