Friday, August 04, 2006

Tell Me Do You Miss Me


My body's finally caught up with all the abuse I've been feeding it the past month, and I am feeling true horror at the moment. I have felt far worse, to be clear. But disaster is whispering sweet nothings into my ear, and I know I've got to ease up. I don't want to get sick. I've got to keep my strength up. There's real work to do.

The things I'd like to share with you, blog. But there is a time and place for everything.

If you're looking for my contact information, hopefully you've found other sources of information before stumbling upon this blog. You can find a way to contact me with a few rudimentary searches. Or you can just contact the Summer Play Festival office and make an official query.

My Cinderella hours at SPF are over. There is a smashed pumpkin on the ground and I'm cloaked in rags. But I'll keep this up as a career blog. Like it or not, my career begins at the Butcherhouse. (Hopefully, it doesn't end there.)