Thursday, May 11, 2006

Don't Lean on Me, Man, Coz You Can't Afford the Ticket


Yes, it's early. Tickets go on sale June 5th. But there's talk of the entire month of shows getting sold out pretty quickly. It's only $10 a ticket; cheaper than a movie and a helluva lot cheaper than your average theatre show. So if you really want to see my show, I suggest you buy your tickets as soon as it goes on sale.

I don't know if anybody's reading this blog. To my friends, you don't have to feel obligated to go to this one. Yeah, I've been thankful for your support over the years, but this festival's bigger than anything I've ever been a part of, and I've got no comps. I actually have to buy myself a ticket for my own premiere! I guess I'm saying, there's a lot of people who are going to end up seeing this. And hopefully, it won't be the last time this show gets seen. So if you're busy or not that hopped up to see it this July, please don't feel obligated.

But if you do want to see it -- or any of the other shows -- do NOT wait to buy your tickets...