Friday, March 20, 2009

Revenge of the Butcherhouse Chronicles


O!, the things I could and should be doing other than updating this peculiar blog on a Friday night in Manhattan. But the timing feels right for a more proper update.

Learned a new acronym today, courtesy of my manager:

O.D.A.

Opening Directing Assignment

It seems The Script is out about The Town again, floating through the various agencies. This blog gets a small bump whenever that happens. Curious GOOGLErs, I imagine, looking to dig a bit deeper.

It's a comfort to be in New York City. Apart from the hoopla. Holed up in my own private Fortress of Solitude. (A tomb of a studio on the Upper West Side.) Whatever I need to hear, filtered through the sieve of reps.

I'm cautious about what I post here. Suffice it to say, I do hope the pieces fall into place with this project soon. There are a number of other things I'm working on, but this one's my baby. My adorably horrifying baby.